This course is intended for software programmers with a need to understand the C programming language starting from scratch. It will give you enough understanding C programming language from where you can take yourself to a higher level of expertise.
Before attending this course, students must have:
• A basic understanding of any of the programming languages will help you in understanding the C programming concepts and move fast on the learning track
• How to use: arithmetic operators to perform arithmetic calculations involving one or more variables; relational operators to test the relationship between two variables or expressions; logical operators to combine expressions that contain relational operators.
• How to create the code syntax for simple programming statements using C# language keywords and recognize syntax errors using the Visual Studio IDE.
• How to create a simple branching structure using an IF statement.
• How to create a simple looping structure using a For statement to iterate through a data array.
• How to use the Visual Studio IDE to locate simple logic errors.
• How to create a Function that accepts arguments (parameters and returns a value of a specified type).
• How to design and build a simple user interface using standard controls from the Visual Studio toolbox.
• How to connect to a SQL Server database and the basics of how to retrieve and store data.
• How to sort data in a loop.
• How to recognize the classes and methods used in a program. features of the .NET Framework
• C helps you to understand the internal architecture of a computer, how computer stores and retrieves information.
• After learning C, it will be much easier to learn other programming languages like Java, Python, etc.
• Opportunity to work on open-source projects. Some of the largest open-source projects such as Linux kernel, Python interpreter, SQLite database, etc. are written in C programming
Module 1: Introducing C
– Introduction to C
– The Structure of a C program
– Some basic C commands
Module 2: Control Flow Constructs
– for loop
– Symbolic Constants
– Character input and output
– Logical AND and OR
– Arrays and Functions
– Call by Reference and Call by Value
Module 3: Types, Operators and Expressions
– Variables and constants
– Data Types
Module 4: Control Flow
– Conditional Expressions
– break and continue
Module 5: Functions and Program Structure
– Multi-file programs
– The C Pre-processor
Module 6: Pointers and Arrays
– Pointers and addresses
– Organisation of Memory
– Pointers and Arrays
– Managing and manipulating memory
– Passing parameters to C programs
– Pointers to functions
Module 7: Data Structures
– Passing and returning structures
– Pointers and structures
– Arrays of Structures
Module 8 – C Library
– Standard C Library
– Buffered File I/O
– Dynamic Storage Allocation
Module 9: Managing Memory in C
– Management of Memory
– Static memory allocations
– Dynamic memory allocations
– Allocating Memory Dynamically
– Resizing and Releasing Memory
Module 10: Manipulating Files
Click on the following link to see the current Course Schedule
Our minimum class-size is 3 for this course.
If there are no scheduled dates for this course, it can be customized to suit the time and skill needs of clients and it can be held online, at a rented location or at your premises.
Click on the following link below to arrange for a custom course: Enquire about a course date
C# is a general-purpose, multi-paradigm programming language. C# encompasses static typing, strong typing, lexically scoped, imperative, declarative, functional, generic, object-oriented, and component-oriented programming disciplines.
CANCELLATION POLICY – There is never a fee for cancelling seven business days before a class for any reason. Data Vision Systems reserves the right to cancel any course due to insufficient registration or other extenuating circumstances. Participants will be advised prior to doing so.
There are no reviews yet.