• Duration: 1 Day
• Mode of Delivery: Online -Instructor-led training
• Job role: Data Analyst
• Preparation for exam: None
• Cost: USD$1,000.00
In this workshop, you will setup and configure a scale-out media processing architecture using Azure Batch. You’ll discover how to use big compute (scale out compute, embarrassingly parallel processing) techniques without having to write a lot of code, and learn how these tasks can be accomplished declaratively.
This workshop is intended for Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure and Azure services as described in the ‘About this Course’ and ‘At Course Completion’ areas.
Those attending this workshop should also be experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• How to write Batch auto-scale formulas
• Discover about key Azure Batch features
• Work with I/O files for Job
• Using marketplace apps to ease common big computation tasks like 3D rendering
• Comprehend how to create Job templates and custom Pool
• Leverage batch workshops and the Azure Portal to manage and monitor
Module 1: Whiteboard Design Session – Big Compute.
• Review the customer case study.
• Design a proof-of-concept solution.
• Present the solution.
Module 2: Hands-on Lab – Big Compute.
• Provision the Batch environment.
• Create Batch CLI templates and files.
• Running a Batch job.
• Scale a pool.
• 3D Rendering with the Batch Rendering Service
Click on the following link to see the current Course Schedule Our minimum class-size is 3 for this course. If there are no scheduled dates for this course, it can be customized to suit the time and skill needs of clients and it can be held online, at a rented location or at your premises. Click on the following link below to arrange for a custom course: Enquire about a course date
CERTFICATE OF COMPLETION: Participants will receive a certificate of completion at the end of a course. This is not an official certification for the product and/or software. Our courses do indicate the appropriate certification exam(s) that the participant can sit. Data Vision Systems does not provide certification or deliver the certification exams. Participants are responsible for arranging and paying for the certification exams on the appropriate certification body.
CANCELLATION POLICY: There is never a fee for cancelling seven business days before a class for any reason. Data Vision Systems reserves the right to cancel any course due to insufficient registration or other extenuating circumstances. Participants will be advised prior to doing so.
There are no reviews yet.